who we are
and what we do
Our primary goal is patient advocacy. We accomplish this goal by getting families the help they need. We know the ever increasing difficulties of finding great senior care. Where to begin? This is often the question you or your loved one is faced with. We start by helping you see what options are available to you. You tell us what you or your loved one needs and we’ll help guide every step of the way.
Our Core Values
- Comfort - keeping our client's health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection - treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity - treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture - nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security, and privacy;
- Generosity - provide our clients a selfless, good-hearted staff, who are generous with their care and compassion;
We are Passionate
Crossroads is a referral agency that helps families find the appropriate senior housing or in home care agency. When a family deals with having to place a loved one in a senior housing facility it's a very emotional time. When your family is coping with a loved one with a progressive disease such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lou Gehrig’s, Cancer, or other health conditions, considering senior housing and care agencies is not easy. Feelings of guilt, sadness, and frustration are normal. Crossroads offers sympathy and compassion to help you through such a difficult process. There comes a time when a loved one becomes uncomfortable with living alone due to the possibilities of falling, getting sick, safety issues, forgetting to take medications, loneliness, poor nutrition, or difficulty taking care of household responsibilities. It is vitally important to recognize these early signs and work with your loved one to determine the best senior care option.
There are many senior housing options available to seniors from staying in your own home to specialized facilities that provide round-the-clock nursing care.
Call or contact us today 919-896-5917 to schedule your FREE personal visit or just talk to one of our senior care representatives. If you live in Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Harnett County, Johnston County, Franklin County, Granville County, Lee County, Wilson County, or Nash County we can help you.